Service designed for generating easy to remember random passwords. Created in this generator passwords easier to remember because they are made up of parts of words or syllables of any real language: English, Russian, Japanese. To complicate passwords, add them special characters and numbers. Use it!
Select the appropriate password
Not recommended to use these passwords!
Some facts about passwords
- Passwords were invented more than two millennia ago.
- In the computer industry passwords appeared almost immediately in 1961.
- Nowadays, every person in your life uses passwords.
- The main value of the password - easy to remember, hard to find.
- The most common password in the world - 123456.
- People often write in passwords: the names of their loved ones, pet names, dates of birth, names and numbers of vehicles.
- Almost a quarter of users keep their passwords in browsers.
- Most people use the same password for all their accounts.
- Cracking passwords often done in two ways:
- Brute force options
- A dictionary.
- A good password should consist of at least 8-10 characters , including letters in different registers, numbers and special characters.